Approx. Rs 150 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Output Current||0-100 A|
|Laser Power||2000 W CW|
|Wavelength||808nm+-10nm @ 25 Degree C|
|Cooling Power||>5000 W|
|Temperature Control Range||15-30 Degree C|
|Ambient Temperature||10-42 Degree C|
|Flow Rate||>15l/min at 4 bar|
|Water Connector||4x1" Outer Diameter|
Working Principle: Laser Surface Hardening is a new material surface treatment technology developed in last few years. The principle of laser surface hardening is based on the strong penetrating ability of laser. When the metal surface is heated to the critical transition temperature below the melting point, it austenite rapidly, then quenches rapidly by self-cooling to form fine-grained martensite, thus obtaining a hardening layer HRC3-5 with higher hardness than traditional quenching, thus greatly improving the wear resistance and service life of work piece.
Semiconductor Laser Technology:
- Till now, laser surface hardening is dominated by high power industrial CO2 laser, which is characterized by high laser power (up to 10 kW) and low manufacturing cost. However, it has obvious disadvantages, such as poor stability of laser power, high failure rate of equipment and high quality of quenching small workpieces. The stability is poor. Therefore, high power CO2 laser cannot meet the needs of laser quenching of clamp.
- With the continuous development of high-power semiconductor laser technology, kilowatt-level semiconductor lasers have been gradually applied in industry. Compared with CO2 lasers, the wavelength of semiconductor lasers is shorter (840 or 980 microns), and the absorption rate of metal to laser is as high as 30-70%. The laser power is stable and the dynamic adjustment is convenient.
The Complete System Consists of Following Parts :
- There is no need to absorb and brush the surface of the workpiece. Semiconductor quenching is a completely clean quenching process without any pollution to the workpiece, environment and operators.
- The laser power can be adjusted well. The temperature of the treated workpiece is measured by sensors and fed back to the laser. Then the laser power is adjusted to achieve complete closed-loop control. This ensures the stability of the surface heating temperature and quenching quality of the treated workpiece, especially for the high-precision laser quenching of small workpieces. Laser power stability is good and maintenance is simple.
- It can be seen that the semiconductor laser is the most advanced technology in the world to process the clamp. Through Mechatronics manufacturing and control, a set of fully automatic laser quenching equipment for nippers is produced, which can solve the process problem of nippers strengthening and meet the demand of high quality treatment for nippers.
- Semiconductor Fiber Laser Source
- Water Cooling System
- Focusing System
- 3 Axis CNC Work Station
- Monitoring and Alignment System
- Temperature Detection and Feedback Control System
- Series of Fixtures, Overall CNC system, etc.